Sinister: felt a bit late

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sat May 9 20:37:59 BST 1998

bit late on this one, sorry... but ah yes, i just want to side with
Sarah because she is cool, and say that yes indeed Felt are a marvellous
apparition in the night. or something. What box set though?, that's what
i want to know. And as for Galaxie 500, well actually yeah, i'd go along
with most of what everyone said about them, and add that i rather liked
the sax in Blue Thunder. Man, that 12" was killer, and whoever mentioned
the version of 'Ceremony' was spot on. it's eclesiastical. And the 'On
Fire' LP is magical of course. I spent a summer listening to pretty much
that and 'California' by American Music Club, and boy, was it a good
summer. yes indeed it was.

But Felt. they rule(d). they changed my life. which is probably a reason
to steer clear, if you listen to some people (i can hear the Miller
man's gears churning as he sets up to retaliate to my earlier jibe), but
hey... what do they know? Lawrence used to tell his guitarists what
plectrums they were allowed to use.

keep the faith,

the duke

--
i'm not brave, i'm not special, i'm not any of those things.

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net