Sinister: "put on your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy life" or re: is america stuck in the 80s?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sun May 10 15:56:19 BST 1998

we got dawson's creek in canada a few weeks ago and i'm not sure if it's a
good thing or a bad thing that i'm hooked on it..

On Sat, 9 May 1998, duke of harringay wrote:
> on comes this Dawsons Creek show and we sit and guffaw like good uns.
dawson's creek is getting critical acclaim for it's good writing, but..
jeez.. 15 year olds (or any other age for the matter) don't speak like that,
do they? like that sentence in the subject that i heard last week - who
would ever say that?... ack..

>The High School dance was grooving to what sounded like a soundtrack
stright outta the 80s. Is US High School really like this?
i'm not sure about US high schools, but ergg, i was informed that at our
school's last  dance the soundtrack was eeriely similar..

dawson's creek is the kind of show that probably makes 15 yr old americans
feel like their lacking something cos they don't have a life like dawson's -
hehe.. but i must admit that i like the show - not as good as my so-called
life (nothing will ever top that :P) but better than party of five.... ahhh,
teenage melodrama...

happy mother's day,
teri (underwear?)

====