Sinister: Re: burfday banter

Lindsay Sworski lsworski at xxx.edu
Sun May 10 19:50:08 BST 1998

>i don't know nuttin bout no arstrology....but i knows, and i hears it
>from a good source, that a capricorn can whoop the ass of a taurus
>anyday.
>who wants to go? bring it on, mama's boy....
>-brad

yes sir, I's the baddest goat-fish in these here parts... and regardless
of that there arstrology, i could darn well show yur yeller ass a thing
er'two. and you, boy - you said your name was brad?  keep this up and
youre in for a lickin'.  im the mama's girl from hell...

and my mama was bad...

-lindsay