Sinister: Joint County/District Recycling Committee.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon May 11 10:36:45 BST 1998

Gary Done wrote :

>Oh I think I can just about top that, how does the theme tune to Auf
>Wiedersehen Pet sound to you, or all bar the last Alarm album, Queens >Flash Gordon lp ?.

How dare you slate the Flash Gordon Soundtrack !! You should be ashamed.

MC Tag "In the house" wrote :

>Talking of Kitchens, it occured to me that I hadn't voiced my opinion
>on the "controversial" bootlegging issue.  There's a very good reason
>for that, I don't actually give a toss.

Here here. I never actually gave my tuppence worth because I've long believed that IYFS was the better album and quite happily lived with a 3rd gen copy of Tigermilk.  Unfortunately I put the latter on my personal stereo at the weekend and am now at a crossroads in my Belle and Sebastian life.

MC Tag "Is a bad young Brother" then went on..

>Eurovision is a microcosm of life.

>So think of me at 11 o'clock, wetting my pants in excitement as they
>announce the scores

Indeedy...I was there...well I wasn't, but I was watching anyway.  It was superb.  Better still if you're as thick as pig-shit as clearly I am, you can gain hours of amusement by sticking Ceefax page 888 on and getting literal translations not unlike Honeygrrrr's.
How everyone thought that the Netherlands entry was the best...not me..I had the Ceefax doofer on...it was about the weather !!!  Next year we should stick Michael Fish in a ra-ra skirt in as UK entry.

I personally voted for the Belgium entry due to the obvious coolness of the bass-player.

MC Tag "Rockin' on out toooya" subject was :

>I wanna be a polar bear

Talking of which, did anyone see Snow Patrols ad in this weeks NME for new cd out this week....very amusing..I shall purchase on this basis alone.

Must pretend to do some work now.
Adrian.