Sinister: is america stuck in the 80s?(NBSC)

Mark D Pattison mdp21 at xxx.uk
Mon May 11 13:21:30 BST 1998

On Sun, 10 May 1998, Aadaminational Jacobsination wrote:

> M.D. Pattison wrote: (about Dawson's Creek)
> >

> > I'm still laughing. Can't wait till next Saturday...
> Thankfully it's on Tuesday here. Otherwise I'd be out having fun and not
> watching TV. What're you doing home on a Saturday night?

Well it wasn't on very late, and I DID go out afterwards. Didn't get back
until 2 as it happens. Plus I've got postgrad exams in three weeks, so I
should have been working anyway.

I think we can watch it for amusement value without taking it too
seriously, can't we? One thing I always notice about American shows is how
unrealistically good-looking everyone is. They must apply make-up before
every shoot. This doesn't do much for their believability (is that a
word?)

Must work now...

Mark