Sinister: Joint County/District Recycling Committee.

The Tall Git skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon May 11 13:27:06 BST 1998

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Adrian Evans wrote:

> I personally voted for the Belgium entry due to the obvious coolness of
the bass-player.

That's of course the only way to decide - all the songs were absolutely
pathetic. Personally I voted for the German guy who looked like Meatloaf,
just because he was the only one not taking it seriously. Although Belgium
did have a particularly good-looking singer...

We were just sitting there playing the Eurovision drinking game (one drink
every time your chosen country gets mentioned. I did well out of chosing
Hungary...) and taking the p*** out of the singers (one of whom was a dead
ringer for Hugh Grant!). Lets face it, does anyone actually care if we win
or not?

All together now; Viva La Diva...

Stuart G

(Looking for excuses to avoid revision...)