Sinister: bad American TV

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Mon May 11 16:54:14 BST 1998

OK, I couldn't resist throwing in my two cents about bad American TV shows
because tonight is the season finale of "Seventh Heaven"!!!  The DUMBEST,
and therefore the funniest, show on tv.  For those of you who don't know,
the show has a very Christian agenda which they disguise in the form of
disgustingly wholesome family.  And every single episode is  "A Very
Special Episode"  - OK, I happen to know the surprise ending of tonight's
show!  Do I dare tell you?  Or do you want to be surprised?  (I know
because I have a friend who actually decides which car commercials go where
on tv so he saw the show in advance.)  ok, I'm telling and I'll risk "fans"
of the show being mad at me:  Mary's not pregnant, the mother is!
Shocking!!!  Does anyone else watch this show just to make fun of it, like
some of us kids here in nyc do?

Janine