Sinister: ADF Rip it up!!

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Mon May 11 17:28:09 BST 1998

Sorry,

Just a quickie to say if anyone is thinking about buying the Asian Dub
Foundation  album 'Rafi's Revenge' and isn't sure, and, additionally
values the opinion of someone they don't even really know-

BUY IT!! I just got it today and it's wicked. It contains the three
singles Buzzin, Naxalite and Free Satpal Ram, plus loads of other
wicked tunes. I recommend 'Culture Moves' featuring one of the London
Section's finest, MC Navigator.

Just a little off-topic note,

Love you all,

GOOSExxx