Sinister: bad American TV

Kayemess Kayemess at xxx.com
Mon May 11 18:25:20 BST 1998

  OOOOHHH!  Seventh Heaven is so wretched!  And did you know it's an Aaron
Spelling production?  Really, if I'm going to watch Aaron Spelling shows, I
want them to be about vindictive supermodels and spoiled teenagers, not a
perfect family.  One thing I don't understand is why none of the children look
alike (other than the sisters, of course).  Are they foster or adopted
children, or are we to believe that the parents on the show actually produced
this motley crew?  I

  -Kristen