Sinister: Cheer up records

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Tue May 12 07:57:57 BST 1998

Well...

The cheer up record of 1997 had to be "Remember Me" by the Blueboy, which
means that '98's has to be "The Beat Goes On" by the All seeing Eye. Am I
right or what?

"This Charming Man always cheers me right up, baby, especially if I'm
dancin'. It's just the boppiest pop slop around.

Kate Bush, too - "Wow", "This woman's work" (makes me sob actually, but
in a good kinda way) and "The man with the child in his eyes", to name
but three.

Actually, now that I come to think about it, it tends to be the saddest
songs that make me happy, even if it's because usually the things that
make me sad have got happy memories attached. Non e sempre cosi, amici?

Lurve,
Marky C.