Sinister: Washington DC Bound..........

Blur245 Blur245 at xxx.com
Tue May 12 01:48:49 BST 1998

Hello
      I was wandering if anyone in the Washington DC area would be kind to let
a stranger stay at their house June 12-15 (Tibet Freedom Concert) as Hotels in
that area feel the need to rape the local economy of their money.I am very
easy to get along and will gladly repay them for trheir hospita;ity.I am
driving up from Florida for the occasion and my only option with my finances
is to sleep in my car.But anyway let me know and also anyone in the area who
is going to the show let me know so we can have a picnic.