Sinister: Bad T.V.

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Tue May 12 12:59:47 BST 1998

Speaking of Bad T.V, anyone watch Heartbreak High.  I do.  Never miss
it.  It makes Tuesday's television viewing all the more enjoyable,
especially with the O-Zone to look forward to afterwards.  It would be
funny to see B&S on the O-Zone or 'Alive and Kicking'.  Maybe they
should form some kind of dance routine and just go for kids T.V.
marketing strategies.

also. talking of bad T.V.  I've won tickets to go on the Pepsi Chart
show on the 19th of this month.  I can't wait it's going to be mental.

that's all, and remember Channel 5 = bad T.V.

Sweet dreams,
huw.