Sinister: Insomnia Rocks....

Andrew James Bonar 9337381b at xxx.uk
Tue May 12 16:16:51 BST 1998

Yeah, I've been up all friggin' night, and have discovered many
important things, which I would like to share.

1:Two songs off 'Bwd Time' by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci called 'The Game
of Eyes' (with its preceding interlude of what sounds like pixies
being machine-gunned) and 'Blood Chant' have the two distinctive
effects of making my flatmates pish themselves laughing, and freaking
them out so that they leave the room.

2:Playing 'Burning Wheel' by the Primals at high volume on repeat
just pisses them off.

3:If 'Donimo' by the Cocteaus was a place, I would quite happily
spend the rest of my days there, armed with a huge supply of
strawberries & cream, and copious amounts of recreational drugs.

4:Try as I might, I will never achieve my ambition of being able to
sing like a Buckley and play guitar like a Verlaine.  Especially 'cos
I'm always damaging my health and co-ordination with bad habits like
smoking, drinking and eating lots of chilli.

5:Cockroaches are cunning little fuckers.  Only this morning I was
re-creating scenes from 'Alien', looking under every single bit of
furniture and waving a shovel about. Eventually I caught the
pernicious wee sod and threw him out the window.  Should have kept
him to frighten people with... or trained him to guard my food
supply....

6:Sometimes, sleep's quite a good idea. I think I'll pop out and get
some.

Sayonara,

Andy