Sinister: san fran area Sinister meet

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed May 13 01:01:43 BST 1998

Does anybody in the SF Bay Area want to get together for a picnic? There
are three or four of us, who have said , "Yes we'd like that" and are
trying to guage the interest levels of other listees.  Maybe this
weekend (yes it *is* short notice) probably in Golden Gate Park, Sunday,
weather permitting.  Even if this week is not good but you fancy the
idea anyway, e-mail me personally either here or at home
(Emmapeel2000 at hotmail.com) and we'll try to sort something out for a
possible future event.

cheers!
Tarabelle