Sinister: Old chestnuts.

Chris D Martin cmartin at xxx.uk
Wed May 13 13:43:47 BST 1998

How's about, how's about this for an idea for Tigermilk tapes.

An honesty - or a honesty, depending on your intonation - box crossed
with an advanced order list.

In other words, we all send someone ten pounds when we get a copy of
Tigermilk. This money is kept in a bank - original eh? - as advance
payment for one of the first real versions of Tigermilk when it is
rereleased.

And if it isn't re-released by, say, the end of the millenium, its
either sent back, or spent on sweeties for a fuck-off big picnic.

just an idea, love,
chris dm