Sinister: sentimentals fools?

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Thu May 14 17:21:05 BST 1998

>The other day I was listening,with a friend of mine, to a B&S song "the
>state I am in".
>Great song. Pure magic.The anticlimax came when suddenly she said "you and
>your
>emotions. You´re just a sentimental fool! Life isn´t poetry, you know?"
>I felt so confused! Jesus, why is it wrong to show that YOU CARE? Is it a
>crime to show what you feel? Your EMOTIONS?
>Am I a non-normal person because of that?
>I´m terribly disappointed. If she could only understand!

Oh man...I SO hear what you're saying! One day, acouple of weeks ago..My
best mate and I were in my car looking for parking for a film....We were
driving round and round a parking garage and listening to "The State I Am
In".....and I made it as far as "why don't you", right after the "riding on
city busses" and the chord change..or something...just bit me, and I
started bawling in a big way....I was half crying and laughing at the same
time, cause she was looking at me like "what the?" Then she just said
"dork...you and this Belle & Whoever." Funny thing was i'd been choking
back the tears up till then anyway....You think YOU'RE sentimental? Oh
brother......
Maybe I just need more vitamins or something.

beth