Sinister: portobello, galaxy5000

cg224 at xxx.uk cg224 at xxx.uk
Thu May 14 17:47:55 BST 1998

h'lo.
I haven't heard any Galaxy 5000 before, does anyone want to do a tape trade?
By the by, has anyone heard the Ben Folds 5 album?
Anyone gonna go to Glastonbury........are b+s likely to play? Or they don't
like festivals do they....
hmmmm, meneee  questions...
anyone passing through London on a Saturday, check out the jewellery stall
about half way down on the RHS at Portobello market....some fantastic stuff.
That is my advice for you, today, 14th May 1998.
xx
milla-isobel