Sinister: were you at m'cr bus station Tuesday?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu May 14 20:53:43 BST 1998

hiya peeps!

ok so i ahev forgotten to post this for a fair but, but as i am trying
to put off revising for my spanish exam TOMORROW (aaaugh) i have to ask
this :)

On Tuesday I was at Chorlton Street bus station in manchester, waiting
for Gary, Higher beb's ONLY polyster/steel bicycle clip maker
extraorinaire - and someone just walked past me, kind of stops, and goes
"thats the first belle and sebastian t-shirt i've seen on anyone else,
nice one", and then walks into the toilet....

are you on the list? cos it was mee you met - oh lucky you :) own up if
so! cos i was so surprised pleased - i think i just blushed or
something!

isn't this great! B&S are a band that make strangers speak to each other
in recognition! i thought that was really ace! i didn't see you (if
you're on the list!) after, cos Moonbeam came out and we wandred into
the dizzying heat of manchester, but, hiya! anyway :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah