Sinister: hear, hear: long live sentimental fools!

pierre Miquel p.miquel at xxx.fr
Fri May 15 10:04:29 BST 1998

Hello, I just wanted to send this message for supporting ELISABETH FRAZER,
who is ma "idole" for years and who is becoming a big star, after singing
with graig amstrong, and massive attack.
I recommand you all the album of cocteau twins, whom she is the singer, and
excpecially "head over heals", which is my favorite.
Pierre (from france)
p.miquel at hol.fr