Sinister: Edinburgh Picnic

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri May 15 09:42:02 BST 1998

>Tigermilk was being played in Avalanche Records on saturday (the one
opposite
>the pear tree), dont know why im telling you this but work is boring today.
>All talk of picnics has gone quiet, anyone planning an Edinburgh one before
the
>end of june ?
>And...anyone recommend any good gigs in London this weekend ? as am going
for a
>wee holiday.
>Cheers,
>Mark.

It's probably a copy of Tigermilk I did that's being played at Avalanche -
funny how these things get back to the source!

Yeah OK, let's have one before the end of June, how's about Saturday June
20th... Hand up who's going to come. Want to mail me about it and we'll sort
it out. Portobello Beach seems likely - or Holyrood Park if we can't be
arsed getting the bus. We're best make it the weekend when the longest day
thing is not, so's not to clash, so the date may either be the 20th or the
27th as of yet.

Cheers,
    Keith.