Sinister: You're just a Baby Baby Girl.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri May 15 13:35:37 BST 1998

I've just visited the Baby page of Honeygrrrs site in my lunch hour (cos I'm sad, have no friends and no life), and would just like to congratulate Paul on that excellent animated graphic at the top of the page.  I took absolutely no interest in the baby pictures at all, just sat watching dancing baby for oooh ten minutes say.

Smashing Super Great.

Aydreeun.