Sinister: The Infinite Misery Jumper

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Fri May 15 14:25:40 BST 1998

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Adrian Evans wrote:

> I've just visited the Baby page of Honeygrrrs site in my lunch hour
> (cos I'm sad, have no friends and no life), and would just like to
> congratulate Paul on that excellent animated graphic at the top of the
> page.  I took absolutely no interest in the baby pictures at all, just
> sat watching dancing baby for oooh ten minutes say.

If you think that one's good, try the drunken Baby Cha-Cha (for it is he),
located at: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/9418/bdrunk.avi

(Has anyone else noticed that every one of my e-mails contains at least
one bizarro WWW link?)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Tara Widmer wrote:

> "My So-Called Life..." hmm.. okay it's alright, but *I* for one found it
> slightly overrated... perhaps it's a jealousy thing but I never really
> got Angela's deal.  She didn't seem to have it all that bad compared to
> my own teen years.... She had cool friends, decent parents and the most
> popular boy in school. (yeah boohoo poor me yadda yadda)

Oh, I loved it to pieces, not least because when it was first shown here
in Summer '95, I was in a very Brian Krakow-esque situation (infatuated
with a girl, did whatever I could for her, got treated like crap by her,
ignored the advances of another girl, etc.  Oh, and the bad hair :)

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Keith Watson wrote:

> Yeah OK, let's have one before the end of June, how's about Saturday June
> 20th... Hand up who's going to come.

I'd drag my carcass along to just such an event.  Count me in.

Oh, and a certain Number One hit-record pop artiste posted the following
message to uk.music.alternative.

> Well, hmm - yeah. I could never understand indie kids that had to physically
> possess the original vinyl of Pristine Christine or Heavens Above. I've
> copied Tigermilk to CD and MD and scanned in the admittedly beautiful cover
> art so the actual PVC holds no mysical thrall. 150 quid for a record? Why?

Who wants to set David + Katrina onto him?  (or offer him #150 for his
copy?)

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |