Sinister: Tonight's bluesoda fun

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Fri May 15 16:16:26 BST 1998

Is anyone else going to the bluesoda social tonight? I just stumbled
across http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/social.htm and realised that
I have another chance to make up for my picnic no-show.

I expect I will recognise the evil twins of corporate whoredom D&K
from their previous incarnation as glum crime victims behind the stall
in Manchester.

I assume previous tirades against cliques apply, and I won't be
shunned.  Or at least not until I've started talking and given people
good reason to shun me.

Nick