Sinister: Edinburgh Picnic

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Fri May 15 19:33:36 BST 1998

'Il Nozzle' wrote:

>We're best make it the weekend when the longest day
> thing is not, so's not to clash, so the date may either be the 20th or the
> 27th as of yet.

I heard the Longest Day thing was the 20th, and Teenage Fanclub were
playing. Just like last year, when they bottled out and went to Dublin
supporting (yawn) Radiohead. And we had to put up with shite like The
Pastels and Polar Bear and I can't remember who else. Was it Polar
Bear? Apologies if it wasn't. Whoever it was was shite anyway.

JJ
xx