Sinister: B&S implicated in bizarre sexual practise.....

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat May 16 12:44:21 BST 1998

Milka twinkled:

>And am I alone in thinking that B&S sounds like some bizarre sexual
practise?

NNOooo!! i, too, have been secretly worried about these (ahem) disturbing
sexual practices associated with " B&S" for some time now...

Birjinder said that Rod said that

*and a certain Number One hit-record pop artiste posted the
*following
*message to uk.music.alternative.
*> Well, hmm - yeah. I could never understand indie kids that had to
*physically
*> possess the original vinyl of Pristine Christine or Heavens Above.
*I've
*> copied Tigermilk to CD and MD and scanned in the admittedly
*beautiful cover
*> art so the actual PVC holds no mysical thrall. 150 quid for a
*record? Why?
>He also said that he bought 50 copies of If You're Feeling Sinister and
>has framed all of them.

Aww, who was this?  i  would like to buy and then frame 50 copies of If
You're Feeling Sinister, if i wasn't a *sigh* wee, penniless student...

>Have any of you given B&S CD's as gifts in order to indoctrinate people?
I just bought a copy of IFYS for my best friend as part of a graduation
present.  I think that's all I'll give from now on, mostly because I'm
so unimaginative.

Yeah, me too. (My convert count gone up some more)....I'm so proud of myself
  :)

Byeby,

Yaz
xx