Sinister: HALLo!

Andrzej Kwaƛnik akwas at xxx.pl
Sat May 16 18:30:02 BST 1998

Hi!
I just wanted to say hi to everyone since I`m new to the list.I see people from england and the states but I think I`m the first one from Poland.I saw msg`s saying that you give B&S cds to your friends because you have no better ideas let me tell you that I got my copy from a friend and it was one of the happiest days of my life.For you`r information there are 5 people in Poland that know B&S,that I know of,so if enyone joins in,please write something and maybe we could organize a picnic too. Anyway,it`s nice to be here.

Cheers,
Marta