Sinister: yes you love it

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun May 17 16:59:14 BST 1998

Hello dearies,
It's so hot here..it's weird but good.I went walking around the city to be
inspired...because we need to do this slide presentation to a song and i
just don't know what to do.I am procrastinating,but thatis me.I went to
parts i never go to...away from the shops..to the art museum where they are
having picasso exhbit..to the hills behind overlooking the river and
city...that would be an AMAZING location for a picnic!
the day before yesterdya was supposed to be a lucky day,twas not! My lucky
days are really the opposite of what they should be..and i even walked
AROUND a ladder,not underneath...AROUND..still unlucky.Record store boy was
not there and that right there almost ruined my day...and then in
chapters..CHAPTERS a bookstore for goodness sake there was a scary pimp
man,he looked at the magazines i was reading and he's like 'well that's
god,but you should try a little culture ' and he was reading a Harlequin
romance!! He made me read some to him..since when are harlequinns so
sophisticated!? Anyways,i had to invent a boyfriend cos this guy was just
scary he's like 'i never beat you,i will never beat you' i was glad when he
had to leave,but am i destined to nutter pimps that read harlequinne
romances? ...scared...yes...
speaking of books,i am reading the Unbearable Lightness of Being,the
sinister recommendations are so good,only about 527 books left to go.
 poor poor belle and sebastian...i was talking about them the other day,i
suppose i shouldn't even have tried..boys n guitars...these types
anyways,don't want to hear it..but it made me angry....they seem to only
manages talent in how long and complicated guitar riffs can be,i can agree
'yes' they are good guitarists..but that music just don't have that OOMPH
SHOCKA LOCKA like B&S.But i just can't explain this,i get so aggravated!
 Does anyone else do this little jab in the air over this one line? whenever
i hear stuart sing 'i'm tired of listening to myself,yeahhh' i goota do it.

does anyone else incorporate the band into stories? I swear,i would be
failing if it wasn't for B&S,they just keep giving me ideas! I like
shipwrecked stuart piece.We had to do a story on survival...gaterhing bits
of wood n berries,but i did mine different,i made my guy accept death as his
survival so he could be in peace,the only thing he gathers is some wod and
string and he fashions a guitar.It ends with him dehydrated,starved,naked
and sunburnt...playing guitar.
...poor ottawa,damn you washington! I swear,Stuart Murdoch IS Daniel
Alfredsson,the Swedish hockey player? Same lovely fair-skinned complexion
and lovely red hair...He doesn't punch or hit anybody with his stick.He
holds back people,he tries to make peace.And he talks of Sweden and it's
beauty,it IS him,i swear.The media would ask him about his excellent and
cunning skills and he would look to the sky and murmur 'Aye,Scotland is
beautiful this time of year'
sigh!
...i watched the Breakfast Club (again) and the 80's insults really make me
laugh. 'Can you hear this? Do you want me to (turns hand so middle finger is
up) TURN IT UP?' what's with that!
I love Eggstone (thankyou Tag!!!)i wish i'd known of them earlier!

kisses,
Genevieve :)