Sinister: rachels, egon schiele, no bs

Kayemess Kayemess at xxx.com
Sun May 17 18:23:22 BST 1998

   Speaking of Tortoise and Ui (OK, novody was speaking of them, they were
mentioned vaguely), I am going to see Tortoise and Oval tomorrow night!  Yay!
The burning and forests in Mexico have sent smoke to the Texas skies.  The
locals have dubbed it Spanish Haze (which doesn't make sense to me.  Why not
Mexican Haze?  Wouldn't Spanish imply that it was from Spain or spoke Spanish?
Am I missing something here?).  Anyway, this haze makes people's eyes water
tremendously.  A city full of people with tears in their eyes seems a little
B&S to me.

  -Kristen