Sinister: Chelson Meadow Weighbridge

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon May 18 12:55:49 BST 1998

Rodney Wrote:

>If you think that one's good, try the drunken Baby Cha-Cha (for it is he),
>located at: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/9418/bdrunk.avi

Yeah it could even be me. Thanks Rod (Sarcasm).  It brought a smile to my face, but I don't think our IT bods will appreciate it quite as much when they read the daily log and find this non-business internet usage...bang go my internet privelages :(

I should have known better of you really :)

>(Has anyone else noticed that every one of my e-mails contains at least
>one bizarro WWW link?)

Yep.  And that's the last one I try out ;)

Your Resident Gooner.
Adreeeeeeeeeeyan.