Sinister: don't applaud, just throw monkeys...

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Mon May 18 13:53:38 BST 1998

strange things that happened to me the other day...
1) on the way into town on the bus, the driver pulled over on the way
through the village, said "i'll just be a minute", got out, crossed the
road and went into the pub. He then came back out and carried on with the
journey. Hmmm.

2) walking along North Bridge, i saw a few people with cameras waiting to
film something. It was a dog on wheels. What's going on?

I am now going to send out a plea to any scottish people on this list
sitting their school exams just now (if there are any, which i'm not sure
about). Do you still have your exam time table? Cos i have my Modern
Studies exam on wednesday and i can't remember what time it starts... is it
9.00 or 9.30? I could phone up the school, i suppose, but, frankly, its too
damn scary. Hahaha, only a day and a half to learn everything about british
and american politics, income, wealth and poverty, the class system,
politics of food aid... and other stuff that i've forgotten. so of course
i'm typing e-mails instead. and going to see urusei yatsura tonight. ah
well, if i'm gonna fail, i may as well do it in style...

love,
debbie xxx