Sinister: Album tracklisting

M.D. Pattison mdp21 at xxx.uk
Tue May 19 12:22:08 BST 1998

I don't remember seeing this on the list at any point, so I thought I'd
post it. It's from Stuart D around the time of the chat (thanks Nick!) so
it might be out of date now. Anyway, here is the provisional track listing
of the new album...

                Rollercoaster Ride
                The Gate
                Space Boy Dream
                Seymour Stein
                Summer Wasting
                Tigermilk
                Chickfactor
                Slow Graffiti
                Is it Wicked Not to Care
                I Know Where the Summer Goes
                Simple Things
                Sleep the Clock Around
                Ease Your Feet in the Sea
                It Could Have Been a Brilliant Career

I also heard a clip of the first few seconds of the last track - sounds
good!

I hope you all enjoy yourself at the next picnic, just 1 week before my
exams. I'm definitely, definitely going to be at the one after that.
Definitely. And we're going to have a cool Cambridge picnic.

See you all then - Mark, dreaming of summer