Sinister: even long shots make it

Kayemess Kayemess at xxx.com
Wed May 20 03:51:21 BST 1998

  I, too, purchased the Mogwai remixes yesterday.  Quite nice.  I have reason
to believe I saw a member of Tortoise purchasing the Arab Strap album
yesterday in Austin.  I listened to it with a friend, and we agreed it was not
as impressive as we'd hoped.  I finally got The Ladybug Transistor album.  The
members like Belle and Sebastian, as I believe someone mentioned.  It's a nice
listen.  Jenny Toomey likes B&S, too.  My friends and I like to say her name
in a high-pitched voice very quickly.
What was I talking about?

   -Kristen