Sinister: its a beautiful day in warm LA

McGuire kmcguire at xxx.com
Wed May 20 08:49:03 BST 1998

was sick all day. stayed home from my office job. cleaned the hell out of my
apartment and did my dishes (3 months can reak havoc). went to the doctor,
got a mess load of antibiotics and allergy pills. came home to my berry
smelling flat and spent the day listening to old albums that i've been
missing. called my folks. smoked too many cigarettes. had some coffee and a
crossaint for dinner. bought some wheat chex and milk ( i can eat cereal now
that i have dishes and a clean fridge again!). stole a bunch of equal
packets at the coffee shop. now i'm feeling drowsy and ready to go to sleep.
three cigarettes left. they kill me slowly but keep me alive quickly. its a
trade off. played cat power's cover of hank williams 'i cant help it (if i'm
still in love with you) cover for most of the day. i guess it was a good
thing. but who knows these days.  ok, i need sleep. cheers.

"when i look into the sky, i know i'll love you till i die"

-kelly ryan mcguire