Sinister: I could be dreaming...

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Wed May 20 23:20:03 BST 1998

Hej allihop!
Yesterday I had my very first (that I can remember, anyway) B&S dream, so I
thought I'd tell you all about it.
A friend of mine had received an invitation to some Jeepster super-VIP
reception which was to be held in some cottage here in Sweden just outside
the town where I live. I don't know why she in particular got the
invitation, she doesn't even have any B&S, although I once borrowed her
some and she liked it. Anyway it said on the invitation that she could
bring once or two people so she told me I could come since she knows how
pathetically obsessed with them I am, and I kept thinking of this other
friend who also loves B&S, who is the only one I know who likes them
without me having introduced him, and of how happy he would be to come, but
my friend said that it was so secret that we couldn't tell anyone cos then
thousands of people would show up. (Hmmm... thousands of people to a
Jeepster thing in Sweden?) So I left, feeling a bit bad, but really
excited. When I got there we were welcomed and I think we got some drink
and then a small form to fill in and provided we did that we could all come
back later and meet each a member of B&S (for a chat for maybe 30 minutes
or so) and I was wondering who I'd get to talk. Since I saw a picture of
Stuart Murdoch which is the only member I've ever seen a picture, I keep
imagining all the members having red hair (do they?) anyway so I was
thinking about the different members, looking almost exactly the same
although the girls had longer hair.
Then they let us go in to some kind of indoors amusement parks, while we
were waiting, and I'm afraid that in a big, I don't know what you call
them, sea of balls, you know, room filled with colourful balls to jump in,
I completely forgot about B&S (just like me) and I never got to meet
anyone. Sorry, I could have asked lots of saucy questions and told you all
about their secrets, but I blew it. But I had a nice time playing in the
ball-sea so I guess it doesn't matter. :)
What do you think all that meant?
Oh well, that's it, now I'm going off to get my beauty sleep before Massive
Attack tonight (tihi).

Simma lugnt,

Anna :)