Sinister: San Francisco/ Bay Area picnic

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed May 20 20:40:52 BST 1998

Calling all Bay Area bunnies, the SF meet for this weekend is still a
go, so be there or indeed, be square!

Barring some unforeseeable weather catastrophe, we will be congregating
on Hippy hill in Golden Gate Park (that's near the kiddie's playground)
from Noon to whenever, on Sunday May 24th.

Directions (courtesy of a nice lad called Brian) are as follows:
"facing gg park from the tip of haight, hippy hill is in the front to
the
left side right next to the big childrens playground.  on sundays there
is
a large impromtu-ish drum circle and people play ball and frisbee and
lounge on colorful spring blankets and dance and kiss the sun."

The weather is looking good for Sunday - Mild, sun mixed with clouds;
low of 52°, high 68°F (bring a cardigan maybe)

So far we've got chips/salsa, bean salad, cookies, potato salad (I
think?) and erm, vodka.... anything along those lines, just let me know
what you can bring.

EVERYONE is invited, so don't be shy! "shyness is nice, but..."  you
know the rest... this includes friends of listees, of course. I don't
even really know any of the other people, but they seem very nice and
surely it'll be fun:-)

I'll post again before the picnic, but in the meantime if you have any
questions, feel free to contact me privately.

ta,
tara