Sinister: please allow me to introduce myself

ElMocha ElMocha at xxx.com
Thu May 21 04:38:11 BST 1998

hi darlings,

i subscribed just about a day ago, and i've been waiting for a reason to post
and say hi. i'm listening to mayfly as we speak, how appropriate! i'm Laini,
i'm just about 20 and i'm a college student in baltimore, maryland, usa. i'm
planning on being a famous writer.. i just finished my first script. i found
B&S about a month ago when a friend brought them on a road trip and i wouldn't
let her play anything else the whole time we were driving. until i read the
FAQ it hadn't even occured to me to ask her about Tigermilk, but she's making
me a copy soon and i'm *very* excited... in terms of music, i also love the
beatles, blur, radiohead, spiritualized, the dandy warhols and too many others
to name.

now on to what made me decide to finally write....
mark said:
>>>my sometime american
lover Marcia (soon to be popstar herself - check out band called Degogo (Air
meets Blur meets Stereolab, kind
of - if you know them already, write to me!!))<<<

what a small world. i used to email with James Degogo, then we lost touch and
about a month or so ago i got a notice from him saying that they had found a
label and were off to be huge and rich and famous. i never did get a chance to
hear them, but i visited their website and James said they were great, but
what else would he say? :) i'm really curioius.. hope things go smashing and
i'll get to hear them one day.

well, what perfect time, Sinister has just ended and i'm done.
talk to you all soon,
Laini xox