Sinister: make your requests now!

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Thu May 21 05:04:18 BST 1998

yes, it's that time of week again!

if you're interested (and have RealAudio) my radio show can be heard from
2-4PM Chicago time (8-10PM UK time) at

 http://www.wnur.org/live.ram     (or 89.3 FM for those around here)

feel free to email me requests, or, if you're in the Chicago area (or feel
like making a long distance call!) you can phone them in to me between
2-4PM (obviously) at

847.866.WNUR (which is 866.9687)

AND if you're logged onto the internet anyway, you may as well swing by the
chat room while you're online and say hello!

in other news...I've recently acquired a vinyl copy of the elusive
Tigermilk, and I must say, it's pish.  :)

as far as new B&S stuff: why wasn't "lonliness of the middle distance
runner" among the songs on the alleged tracklisting for the new album? I'm
appalled! that song is simply gorgeous.

and Chicago area picnic: someone else posted about it...are there enough
people out there willing to venture into the city for a gathering of some
sort? I can bake great cookies and play a mean game of frisbee...if you're
interested, please email me off the list.

and speaking of meeting and greeting...just the other day listee Tom from
D.C. was here in Chicago for a conference and me and my sister met him
downtown for dinner (thanks again, Tom!). and it was so great! I've met so
many wonderful people through this list.

"It's a good thing."

and now it's time for me to head to bed, as I've been spending my days
ceaselessly putting the book back on the shelf (new job as bookseller at
Borders).

nighty night sinisterines, and don't forget to tune in tomorrow!

hasta pronto,
Amanda

Amanda Bergman
Northwestern University