Sinister: j'taime gainsbourg

Gillian McKay gmckay at xxx.com
Thu May 21 09:59:32 BST 1998

did anyone hear on radio scotland yesterday that
Teenage Fanclub, Belle and Sebastian and BMX
Bandits members will be taking part in the 'J'taime
Gainsbourg' night at the renfrew ferry on saturday?
my boyfriend heard it so I don't know first hand
who's playing but tickets are 8 pounds in advance
and 10 pounds at the door.  Full report expected from
anyone that goes!!!

Gillian (gmckay at roisin.enet.dec.com)
"smell the glove"