Sinister: j'taime gainsbourg

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu May 21 10:17:21 BST 1998

>did anyone hear on radio scotland yesterday that
>Teenage Fanclub, Belle and Sebastian and BMX
>Bandits members will be taking part in the 'J'taime
>Gainsbourg' night at the renfrew ferry on saturday?
>my boyfriend heard it so I don't know first hand
>who's playing but tickets are 8 pounds in advance
>and 10 pounds at the door.  Full report expected from
>anyone that goes!!!
>
>Gillian (gmckay at roisin.enet.dec.com)
>"smell the glove"

In case anyone wants to run along for this on this basis, Stuart did want
Isobel to sing a song for this but it's not turned out that way, maybe
didn't have the time to get it sorted out. Having said that, we're all going
along, so you should all come too and have a laugh on Friday night, we're
all meeting at the Clyde Street 13th Note at 8:00pm on Friday before the
gig, so come and meet us. Myself, Paul, Linda, Tag, Anne, Chris Leonard, and
hopefully a few others too will be coming along. Prepare to rule.

Cheers,
    Keith.

ps : I think it's the Friday it's actually on, I hope so, since that's when
we're going.