Sinister: I'm like edam cheese, me...

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Thu May 21 13:42:11 BST 1998

Yeah, alright chaps,

How you all doing this fine Thursday afternoon? I've just had my third
exam in three days, and they've all gone OK. Today's was
Sociolinguistics, and it was pretty hard, but I think I went OK.
Tuesday's and Wednesday's were both cool. I've got two more, on the
27th, and on the 3rd June, and then that's it, finito.

It really has been a cool-bulldozarr kind of week.

Just wanted to tell you guys, 'cos I love you all so much,

See you soon,

GIDxxxx

"He's been under medication, and heavy sedation, since Kula Shaker came
along..."