Sinister: Apocalypse WOW!

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Thu May 21 14:18:31 BST 1998

> Nick Dastoor said:
>
> Katrina gushed about tracks from the new album:
> >Listening to the CD made me
> >remember just why I fell in love with this band in the first place.
> >The recordings sound fresh and new and (dare i say it!) professional
etc.

> Look, there's not nearly enough excitement being generated on the list
> about this.  It's been about eight months since the last EP and almost
> a year and a half since the last album.

Quite.  I think resignation set in after 3...6...9...Seconds, when it became
apparent that nowt would be forthcoming for a bloody long time.

>   You should all be climbing up
> the wall and refusing all offers of assistance, by now

Many of the poor dear listees are climbing up the walls to get away
from their revision and horrid exams at the moment, and of course are
far too dedeicated to even _think_ about something so frivolous as a
new album of pretty pop music...

Personally, I'm going to be excited once I've got my arseing exhibition
over and done with and can lounge around in the approved layabout
manner (training for university, darlings - I'm a _method_ acktorr).

I hereby promise that I will jump around screaming in anticipation, start
having dreams about palomino ponies and generally start behaving in a
silly fashion as soon as I've recovered the strength!

>  You know what
> I think? I think everyone's afraid to say that they don't really like
> Belle and Sebasatian anymore and are only subscribed to this list to
> swap notes on picnic etiquitte and Air imports.  And meet girls.

Of course!  That's why _I_ joined the list, anyway ;)  Belle & Sebastian
have helped my lesbian lovelife along no end!
	"Sorry Brad my darling, I met this divine little gal from Ohio on
the
internet, and we're going away together to join a commune."

Ahem.

       ByeBye,