Sinister: Line Painting Seagulls

Euan Leitch euan.leitch at xxx.net
Thu May 21 15:54:51 BST 1998

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but I wonder if you could all help me out
with a wee bit research.  2 bits actually.

Firstly:  Do you sleep on your back, front or side?

(are B&S lovers a broad enough representation of the human race?)

Secondly:  Do seagulls have flight paths?  Every day this week there is
birdshit appearing across my driveway and car, which isn't too weird,
but it's forming a straight line.  In fact it's a line that travels 45
metres (well, paces) across my drive and down my street.  And it isn't a
lazy line, it's dead straight.  Are the seagulls pointing me in the
direction my life should go?  They're pointing at a big fat nosey
neighbour's house.  Is she my destiny?  Come to think of it i don't know
if it is the seagulls, i'm just guessing from the fishy flavour of
their...  what's the proper word for birdshit?  It could be those
sinister magpies that are trying to lure me away.

Enough nonsense.  Anyone going to Hear Gorky's Zygotic Mynci at the
renfrew Ferry next week?

Ue