Sinister: Make some glorious noise

Andrew James Bonar 9337381b at xxx.uk
Thu May 21 17:38:46 BST 1998

Did anyone hear the new Mogwai single on John Peel last night?
Apparently it's not out till the end of June, which is far too long
to wait if you ask me.  Just as well that Mary-Anne Hobbs played it
later on, so I was able to tape it.  My flat's been reverberating to
it all day.
Does anyone know who plays the rather shaggable violin part towards
the end?

Luv & Noize,

Andy