Sinister: life is never dull...

rob b rewb2 at xxx.uk
Thu May 21 16:43:16 BST 1998

hello you
i too have exams - start in a week
i've done no no work to speak of, and that which i have done i've
forgotten.  all this talk of exams is getting depressing though, so...

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Euan Leitch wrote:

> Firstly:  Do you sleep on your back, front or side?

side

> (are B&S lovers a broad enough representation of the human race?)

prob'ly not ;)

> ...  what's the proper word for birdshit?

guano

> Enough nonsense.  Anyone going to Hear Gorky's Zygotic Mynci at the
> renfrew Ferry next week?

where is this renfrew ferry?  people keep talking about it...   what with
that gainsbourg thing (serge is god, btw).  have a sneaking suspicion it's
north of the border though, not great for us southerners.

that's all really
rob

p.s. read 'scepticism inc.'  - 'tis a bizarre book narrated by a shopping
trolley who believes in god and climbs mount everest.  it's by bo fowler,
is pretty new, and made me laugh anyway...

		    ?
	           / \ 		St Theresa's calling her
	          | O |		The church up on the hill
	   _______| _ |         Is looking lovely
	  / /  /\ | __|    \/.	But it doesn't interest
	 /_/\_//_/||##|   ;\|/' The only thing she wants to know
       __|_||_|||_||##|_____|_	Is how and why and when and where to go

   If you're feeling sinister...
	Belle and Sebastian