Sinister: More magazine, the height of indie cred cool!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu May 21 20:48:36 BST 1998

hiya!

hey katrina, snow patrol news if you hadn't heard of this, - snow patrol
are in MORE magazines top tunes doo-dad, second to Ian Brown! if i
remember right, they were described as "indie pop by pretty boys" :)

and *i* was pleased about the B&S new stuff news! tres chuffed indeed
and what not. i went woohooo quite loudly in my house, and even stopped
shaking over my spanish exam for about, ooh 6 seconds, yey! no really, i
am interested in the "funk jam" of space blues, MUCHLY.... i imagine b&s
going in a new direction with this album. kind of the jams mixed with
lemon and lime caustic waste. (?! i'm in a strange mood can you tell)

spent a most fun day  at a HE fair, looking at univeristy prospectuses.
theres a course that looks cool...in Warrington, yeh and what is there
to do in Warrington? fuck and all methinks.

then i saw a good course at the City Uni in London. THEN i looked at
accomodation prices, ah fuck rite off mate!! 69-80 squid! getoutofit!
and then the other place i looked at was good, and it was Holloway, in
Egham Surrey, probably even more expensive....*sighs*

looked at Edinburgs - surprised not to see any Honeys in catsuits
adorning the centrefold, but alas Edinbra does no media poo, which is
the only thing i THINK i might end up doing...wow, having to think about
futures, I CAN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY! THATS GROWN UP!!!! (yeh well
oook....mebbes not, but....wwauugh etc) - anyway, so me might not be
going to Edinbruh. *sighs*

bugger that for a lark eh kids? lets groove to New Order, incidentally,
i found Blue Monday single on the market today for a quid, was well
chuffed i'll tell ya that for nowt, and the Cure singles collection, was
most chuffed-de-do-dah-day. or something, ah heck i dunno.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah