Sinister: Ohio, anyone?

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Fri May 22 01:38:02 BST 1998

Hm...
	All this talk of degogo, who are from Dayton, has got me wondering. Are
there any Ohio-based listees with the exception of Brandt & myself?
Dunno if that would warrant any picnics or anything, but I'm still
curious. Most UK listees don't even know where Ohio is =P

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com