Sinister: stuart david on telly

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Fri May 22 09:30:08 BST 1998

>>he'll be on a channel 4 documentary called "the party's over" which is
>>basically a cheap controversial/political/pathetic* swipe at the
>>so-called "cool britannia" stage of the labour party's government. it
>>starts at 23.35 and finishes at 00.35

So, was he actually on this?  I fell asleep halfway through.  I fear he
was
and I have subliminally acquired his diction.  I'll be even more
sweary from now on.  I do have "things can only get better" (new labours
theme tune)
spinning round my head, which is rather upsetting.

Also you know the dog on wheels video, when cheekbones murdoch spray
paints
"le pastie de la  bourgeousie" on the wall at charing cross?  It was
there last week and now it's not.  It's gone.  Someone stole it and
put it on they're bedsit wall.  And painted the wall red.  Piffle.

Won't someone cheer me up?  I'm in a bad way.  Oh hold on, it's Serge
tonight!
Happy!  Renfrew Ferry is in Glasgow , Rob b you asked.  You'd better get
your
skates on if your going to come.

That is all,