Sinister: stuart david on telly

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Fri May 22 10:25:09 BST 1998

> no he wasn't, we nearly fell asleep too, and no sign of him, interesting
> program though.

more relevantly tho.... isn't ben elton rubbish now? didn't he used to eb
good, or was it just because i was a sixth-fromer in 1989 and it all
seemed a little dangerous.

(i know it's about nothing (this mail), but i'm trying to write another
bl--dy chapter of my thesis so you're lucky i didn't just send you all a
paragraph from that (now there's an idea).

espadrille (bless)