Sinister: What a lovely day for a shout.../question

Martin Conneely Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie
Fri May 22 11:03:50 BST 1998

1.  Nick wrote

">Laurel [though it turned out to be Lauren] said:

>OK, so my Belle and Sebastian story goes...and a very good male friend of mine,
>K, bought some cheap but powerful cider (like paint-stripper)

K? Are you sure you're not confusing your friend with the cider? It's easily
done, I know.
Diamond White xx"

Or could it be Josef K of "The Trial"?  If so, the lady on the cover of IYFS
should be told - she probably stlll thinks K was really killed at the end of
the book.  Did she appear in the Fakirs snogfest video?

2. question
Gwendal Tanguy asked what Tigermilk means, which I can't answer but would like
to ask if Gwendal is related to artist Yves Tanguy, which always struck me as a
great name for an artist (or even a great surname for anybody in a sunny
climate).

Martin C