Sinister: miserable moss faced bastards

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Fri May 22 13:09:17 BST 1998

Message text written by "A.M. Horne"
>more relevantly tho.... isn't ben elton rubbish now?<

one of *the* most annoying men on telly at the moment. compounded by the
fact that he has bloody ronnie corbet on his show. arse indeed.

am bored now cos no more exams or school and consequently no more work to
do EVER. ahahaha. have no job either, am completely unemployable.

Also, does anyone know of a site where I might be able to download Morphine
videos? Also, is Albert Camus on cover of Sergeant Pepper?  Also, what is
I.M.F. actually for, bearing in mind that only about four countries in
world don't have crippling national debts?  Also, why Enigma puzzles in
Sunday Telegraph never known to have been completed by any terrestrial
intelligence?  Doh.

Why three generations of Multi Cheerios adverts (hey wow!, synth pop,
guitar pop) consistently second worst adverts on television?  Similarly,
why three generations of Farmfoods adverts (fronted by polar bears, Wo-gan
the Terrible, Jimmy Tarbuck) consistently third worst?

But I digress.

Message text written by Sarah
>looked at Edinburgs - surprised not to see any Honeys in catsuits
adorning the centrefold, but alas Edinbra does no media poo, which is
the only thing i THINK i might end up doing...wow, having to think about
futures, I CAN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY! THATS GROWN UP!!!!<

you dont wanna come to edinburgh anyway, its pish. but napier uni in embra
probably has media stuff- its not a big stuck up crappy place like the
'proper' uni. but its still crap.
have decided maybe not to go to uni now. will work in Fopp instead.
perhaps.

Message text written by Adrian Evans
>I am sooooooo shite at driving, having a good car would be a mistake<

haha, but not as shit as me, i'll bet. have my test next week. am going to
fail soooooo badly. is that a bit of a contradiction? if you fail something
badly do you actually pass it? would it be better to say you failed
something really well? i dunno, think will go back to bed.

love,
Debbie xxx

 "Insanity doesn't run in my family.  It positively gallops"

                                                                 Cary Grant